Shirley R. Klein Kleppe
1967 University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, Missouri. Graduated in three years with degrees in Elementary and Secondary Art Education.
- 1967-1968 Art teacher for Benton County R-1 School District, Cole Camp.
- Missouri. Taught K-12, yearbook sponsor and school photographer.
- 1968-1969 Art teacher for Turner, Kansas Unified School District. Taught junior
- High school art, yearbook sponsor, and photography club.
- 1969-1970 Menorah Medical Center, Kansas City, Missouri. Graphic designer.
- 1970-1975 Freelance graphic designer and illustrator.
- 1975-1976 Advertising Director for Gorges Wholesale Meats, Inc., Harlingen, Texas.
- 1975-1976 Art instructor for City of Phoenix, East Moreland.
- 1976-1984 Operated my own art school for adults and children.
- 1983-2018 National professional watercolorist.
- 1983-1984 Vice-president and membership chairman, Arizona Artists’ Guild.
- 1986-1987 President of the Edmond, Oklahoma Iris Society.
- 1987-2016 Owner of Arizona Restaurant Systems, Inc., a Sonic Drive-In Franchisee.
- 1990-1995 Scholarship chairman, Arizona Artists’ Guild..
- 1998-2007 Building fund counsel, Arizona Artists Guild.
- 2004-2007 Sports Car Club of America, National professional racing license.
- 2006-2007 City of Phoenix, 7th Avenue Streetscape Art Panels art commission.
- 1994-2018 President of Outrageous Red® LLC, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- 2006-2018 Arizona Watercolor Association, Honors Chairman, Gold Signature Member.
- 2008-2018 President of Lense On, LLC, Scottsdale, Arizona.